I really like the show, “The First 48”. It’s taught me a lot. Here are some things I’ve learned if you should ever get questioned or picked up by the police. Now, I don’t plan on ever getting picked up for anything but in the one in a million chance that something happens, here is what I’ve learned.
- Don’t go downtown to talk. If you aren’t under arrest or detained, don’t go. They get you on their territory and then fear and intimidation kicks in and you say stupid stuff.
- If you ever see something or know something that happened, report it. Don’t let them come asking you first. The key here is to not be involved in anyway.
- Don’t place yourself at the scene of the crime and then start lying about other things. This never works.
- If you do someting in self-defense, report it immediately. Have a witness.
- If you are going to talk and they think you are the suspect, get a lawyer. Especially if you are not guilty.
- If you are guilty, just tell the truth. The whole truth. Don’t come back later saying, “I’m gonna tell you the whole truth now.”
- If you do something, act alone and don’t tell anyone.
- Just don’t murder people. Don’t hang out with murderers and avoid criminal activity all together.