I only set 3. I’ve kept 1 thus far. Working on getting the other two under control. The one that I am making good progress on is walking 10,000 steps a day. Given my desk job, it’s pretty tough for me to get to that. Also, I’m pretty lazy. Here is some progress though.
- Week of Jan 11 – Daily Avg. 7,988
- Week of Jan 18 – Daily Avg. 8,710
- Week of Jan 25 – Daily Avg. 9,139
- Week of Feb 01 – Daily Avg. 9,663
- Week of Feb 08 – Daily Avg. 10,741 (In progress)
While I haven’t hit 10K as an average for an entire week, I am getting closer and making progress every week. That being said, Gina walks like 14K to 16K a day. I’d like to catch up with her one day. Give it time John. Give it time.